Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm a Nail Junkie on the island of Fiji.

After my first attempt at a water marble I really began to like Sinful Colors nail polish. After picking up some hard to find colors I decided to do a month long tribute to Sinful Colors.  This first manicure is of two colors.

Fiji is a beautiful purple. It starts off looking like a thin layer of grape jelly. As you apply more coats it gets to be so much deeper with almost a mirror shine. I have on four coats. I would have gone to six because I just could not believe how great this color was looking. It went on smooth. This is one color that I was not putting on more coats to cover up streaks.

Nail Junkie is light blue base with multi colored and size glitter. I only put one coat on because I wanted the Fiji to still be seen but just jazz it up a bit. While I only did this as a accent nail I will one day make this my complete manicure. I feel that it is interesting to wear as a night out on the town but still professional enough to wear to the office.

Clean up of the excess polish was easy since it was only the first coat that was outside of nail bed. I can not wait until my next polish! Check back and see what color I do next.




No comments:

Post a Comment