Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Little to Bright for Me

     I have learned my first lesson with ordering polish off the internet site unseen. Please don't get me wrong I never thought it would be exactly as I saw it online.
However I never thought it would be soooo far off. I ordered six polishes during Zoya's buy one get one free. I picked the color Kylie2 because it looked like a soft coral with a nice shine. When I put it on the color screamed at me. It was almost neonish. I figured okay maybe like paint on a canvas it has to dry to tone down.

     My only problem with the drying is that the polish because it was streaky required four coats of polish. So one hour later and I still had this almost glow in the dark color on my nails. So now I am wondering what to do? Do I take the time to remove it? No, because I have somewhere to be in two hours an could not get my nails clean and painted in that time (remember I am newbie to this). So then I decided let's cover it up only leaving one nail clean as the accent nail. Okay so what to cover it up with???? I needed something subtle without a high shine factor. NYC Starry Silver Glitter would do just the trick.

     I like the NYC polish because it does not have to much glitter in it so one coat can give just enough coverage so that the glitter is a accent instead of a cover up. I was not totally happy however I made do.

     If you love bright colors then this color will be the one for you. I still like Zoya but I will definitely be giving this one away. Until next time keep on polishing.

DISCLAIMER: Any pictures of human body parts on this blog are for my use only. Any use without my consent is not allowed.



1 comment: