Monday, January 28, 2013

2013 Pro Bowl Tribute

I am not a girly girly. Anyone that knows me will tell you that. This nail blogging started because my child asked me to do something with my nails. So last night while watching the introduction of the Pro Bowl I thought the dresses at this link Pro Bowl opening Show where bright and summery. I figured with all the cold weather in the northeast this tribute would put some sunshine on my nails if not outside.

I used the following items below; CND Stickey base coat, dotting tools, Zoya Yummy, Zoya Creamy, and Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl.


The Zoya Creamy and Yummy were two of the three polishes I picked up in Zoya's 3 for $10 sale the first week of January. The creamy went on very streaky. Three coats in and I figured it would have to do. This is not something I have had to deal with before with a Zoya polish so I was surprised. The pictures are before clean up. Subtle but I am loving it.


 
Well until next time keep on polishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment