Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Day Nail

I know, I know I have not been here in awhile. I have been busy with a couple of new directions my life has taken. I am now back. I started the New Year off with Sinful Colors.
While I was not crazy about the color Rise and Shine in the bottle it looks wonderful on my nails. I used only two coats of polish to get it to look even.

 
 I wanted something to accent the green color and so I chose to use Sinful Colors Nova. I placed it on in what I called a slanted french tip. When looking at the bottle of Nova it appears to be a black base with fine green and blue glitter. However once you put it on you realize that the color is a navy to midnight blue depending on how many coats of polish you use.

My accent nail is still Rise and Shine but with one coat of Nail Junkie on top. My favorite glittter polish of all times.

All pictures are before clean up. I apologize for this but had to leave in a rush and wanted to take pictures just in case.

Happy New Year everyone and remember keep on polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment