Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Only Way To Be Poisoned

     My first polish from Sincerely Polish and once again I am not disappointed. The color of Poison Paradise is a barely off white crelly with gold and iridescent glitters ranging in size from micro to the size of second biggest dotting tool. There are also blue and pink circle shaped glitter along with light green and iridescent squares.

     One coat of this polish would be great for little girls under 10 (I don't believe in girls under 10 wearing fingernail polish). Two coats is perfect for any occasion but the first thing that came to mind was how beautiful it would be if I was to every get married again. When I look at it all I can think about is how perfect it would compliment any wedding dress. I feel that this is the one polish that should never be reformulated but could possibly be renamed. A few I have come up with at "No Wedding Day Jitters", "Something New", "I Do!", and last but not least "Down the Aisle".

 
(both pictures taken in artificial light)
 
 
     My ring finger has nail decals from Nailed Kit. The stars really fit in with this polish based on the colors. They were very easy to use as this was my first time putting them on my nails.


As always until next time Keep on Polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment