Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mimosa Anyone???

    Let me start this post with a little background story. When I first started polishing almost two years ago Sinful Colors was my first polish purchase as I caught some on sale at Walgreens. I loved the formula over other big name brands that were pricier but didn't have a formula that was as good. When I initially researched the company Mirage Cosmetics that made Sinful Colors it was a small company that made the polish by hand who treated their employees well which made for a great product. When Revlon bought out Mirage cosmetics I was soooo worried that the formula would go to hell in a hand basket. I am proud to say that I was soooo wrong.

     Mimosa is a orange jelly polish with circle and confetti ruby red glitters (someone must have had Dorothy's slippers in mind). The polish goes on smooth with a superlative dispersion of the glitter. As you layer the polish the glitter doesn't clump up in just one location requiring you to worry about glitter placement (something I still haven't gotten down pat). You are able to get a almost even spread of the glitter. One coat of polish gives you the barely there look while three coats allows the free edge of the nail to just barely be visible.
                                                                                                        Three coats of polish (no topcoat)

                                                                               
Two coats of polish (no topcoat)
with a top coat of Poshe
 
I will find the rest of the jelly polishes. Any help anyone can give me would be great.

Well until next time Keep on Polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment