Friday, July 11, 2014

I Love Polish

     Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that the most I can say about polish is that I really, really like it. My love is saved for God and my Family. I know you are probably wondering "Why did she name her post that way?" Then right after that question is finishing on your lips you realize that must be the name of the polish.

    Yes, todays post is about the color I Love Polish by Polish Addict Nail Color. I am not a pink person. I use to be at one time but as you grow something's change. This is only the fourth pink polish I own in my collection. This color however when I saw it on the website was one I could not leave there. The pink is one that with one or two coats (example below) is a barely there pink with just enough color to work well in an office setting and still go out on a date and be sexy later on that night.


(two coats of polish)
 

     Three coats of the polish gives off a playful look with all of the glitter scattered on your fingers. There is some holographic effect in the polish with a multitude of glitters in various shapes and colors. This makes it something that can be worn with anything you have in your closet. The small glitters come out easily with a simple shaking of the bottle for a minute before use, The larger glitters are easier to get at if the polish is stored on its side or even upside down. If you are not able to store the polish this way at least two minutes in either position before shaking the polish will do as well.

    
               (three coats of polish)                           
It was cloudy here so unfortunately this time there are no natural light pictures.

     This polish so reminded me of life, something's will come easy and others we will have to work at or give them time. However in the end the result will be worth it.

As always Keep on Polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment