Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nailed Kit... Nail art made easy

     There are so many options out here for nail art. I am frugal so most of them I find to be a little pricey so I have not purchased any of them. That is until I found out that Nailed Kit offered a subscription to their nail art water tattoos.
     The cost for a subscription is $10.00 per month for 48 tattoos (shipping is free in the U.S.). When you break that down it is .21 cents per tattoo versus the normal .33 cents. The subscription can be cancelled at any time without any penalty to the consumer. I am not sure if this is customary or not but as you can see in the picture you also receive a handwritten card welcoming you to the club and a bonus gift of extra tattoos. Instructions on how to use the tattoos comes inside each package.
     I have not had the chance to use them as of yet due to some personal issues but I am super excited to use the tattoos in the very near future. Also I can say that Nailed Kit's customer service is amazing. I received an e-mail along with other club members that some members had to pay for postage because the package weighed just over an ounce. They apologized and advised anyone that had to pay for the package to let them know and they would make it up to them. The error did not happen to me so I am not sure what they did to correct it but I am sure it was great.
 
     I will be sure to post a picture of the tattoos once I use them on my nails.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment