Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ivanka I Love Zoya's Frida!!!

   My child loves blue and the school colors are green and gold so you can see how I chose this two colors.

     Frida is my first jelly from Zoya but it will certainly not be my last. The color in the bottle does not do it justice once it is on the nails. This polish offers so many looks. One and two coats offer a hint of color to place glitter on top of. Three coats offer the ability to have not have it be so dark with a great shine. I actually put on four coats just because I do not like being able to see any hint of my nail. I have included shots of all coat levels below.

     I really had on plans on doing anything other than a simple single paint manicure however as I was putting away my supplies I noticed Ivanka and thought how good it would look on an accent nail. We know that it was not hard for me to pick which nail was to be painted. While the nail made the mani pop (my childs favorite expression) it did so without over shadowing Frida.


I am signing off until next time and remember keep on polishing.




 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment