Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pasha Love

  I decided to wear some of the Zoya colors I have never worn because I really liked how the last manicure turned out.

     Today's color is Pasha. I have had this color for almost a year and thought after I got it this is not going to look good on me. I mean you don't see a lot of these companies showing their colors on women of color so it just sat in my polish stash.

     I love how Zoya colors go on. They not only are smooth but also no streaks (on the creams) even if only one coat. I only had to apply two coats to make this opaque. Pasha is a medium taupe with a hint of pink and very fine silver glitter to give it a shimmer in the light. I love how this color is so very work appropriate and yet sexy enough for a night out on the town.

     Most neutrals I don't like to wear when my nails are short because I feel it makes them shorter because of how it can blend in with my skin tone. However, that is not the case with Pasha it compliments my skin tone.

     Well until next time ladies keep on polishing.
 
 



 
 
 
With Flash
 
 
No Flash 

No comments:

Post a Comment