Thursday, October 18, 2012

My First Dot Gradient

     So this idea was born out off my over use of my new dotting tools and my epic failure(my person feelings even though others said it wasn't bad) at a regular gradient. I was looking for something where I could give my fingers a break from all of the color because my nails were beginning to turn yellow. Yes, I do use a base coat to those that are thinking that is what my problem is. I just think I need a new base coat but I have not decided on what I am going to use. I am still doing research on that.

     I started off with my current base coat and then placed on one layer of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails. I then keeping with my theme of 30 days of Sinful Colors used my dotting tool and started with Sinful Colors Bali Mist (a purplish pink). Kismet (pink with brown undertones) is my next dot. The final color comes from the recently released Sinful Colors metallic line called Hot Wired. I finished it off with my Sally Hansen Top Coat and Viola! it is done.

   I am quite pleased with the my first attempt at so many dots and a gradient. I am sure it would have been neater had I not decided to do my nails during the second presidential debate. Jumping around and hollering at the television is not a good thing when painting your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment