Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Newbie's Must Have Color!!!!

    Okay I have only been this excited about a color one time before now. This Metallic Sinful Color Hot Hot Heat is my new go to color!!

     I knew after the first coat that I had a replacement for my previous favorite color. I want to paint my toes fingers and anyone else's fingers and toes with this color. The color is flawless in application. Whatever is in this formula I am begging Revlon (who recently purchased the brand) to make sure that this formula is kept and even duplicated to other colors.

     I dare you to find another color that can go on this easy and make your nails look this good with this little effort. I don't even have accent nail and you know that is not normal for me. There is only one picture with no top coat because that is all is needed.

Until next time keep on polishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment